[Bmcu] November BMCU Event - Tech Session

Kevin and Marie kandmcowan at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 06:42:12 MDT 2010

My original plan for a November tour fell through, so the November BMCU
event will be held on Saturday the 6th and will be a "working" Tech Session.
It will be held at member Richard Weyland's workshop.  Details to follow but
the plan is to have a few "formal" tech sessions around noon and to make
Rich's extensive shop available to anyone that wants to bring a car in to
work on it themselves and/or to have Rich's help and to use his extensive
shop.  Rich's shop will be available all day Saturday and Rich has vast
experience and equipment to do mechanical work, interior work of all types,
body/paint work, etc. There will be a BBQ, etc.  As I mentioned, Details to
follow.

Examples of projects to bring include repair of leather and carpet interior
parts, refinish wood dash boards, painting small parts, winterizing cars,
etc.

Please email me with (a) any ideas for a formal tech session and if you know
anyone that could give it, and/or
(b) your intention to bring a car or parts to work on.  Include the type of
project you want to do and the time you would like to be there.

Kevin Cowan
Healey/MGB