[Bmcu] Relay for Life

donchristensen at comcast.net donchristensen at comcast.net
Sat Jul 23 09:25:53 MDT 2011

All Members,

Thanks to the four members, Duff, Andrew, John, and Don,  who have indicated they will bring their LBC to the Relay for Life.  We have room for several more.  The event will be held at the West Valley Family Fitness Center, 5600 West 3100 South in West Valley, on August 19 -20.  Our part of the event will be to have the LBC's on display Friday night.  We can stay over for the night if we want or go back home.  We will set up any time after 4 PM on Friday and simply be there for the display.  Any questions please give me a shout: donchristensen at comcast.net .  If you are coming, please let me know so that we have a idea of how many to expect, (name and car make).  We will be there to attract people to the Relay Event and try to get them participating.  Thanks in advance for all your help.

Thanks,

Don Christensen
West Valley City Council