[Bmcu] Mem day trip

pugsracer at comcast.net pugsracer at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 16:06:59 MDT 2012

Diane and I have made reservations for two rooms in Moab for the annual Mem day  run. However, we have decided to go to Jackson Hole instead with our friend. so I will be turning in our rooms this week. Not sure if all of the rooms that were set aside for BMCU have been  reserved yet  but if they are and you want to get a room with the club  p lease let me know. that way we can coordinate so you get the room before it is given to someone else. From previous experience Moab motels fill up quickly for Mem day weekend. Pugs