[Bmcu] Park City Coffee & Jackson Hole Trip

Jimrevel at aol.com Jimrevel at aol.com
Fri Apr 13 13:17:00 MDT 2012

I don't know if there are any plans for a Club coffee on Saturday  April 28
but a few members of the Bonneville Austin  Healey Club are going to meet
in the Starbucks Parking Lot in Kimball  Junction for coffee that morning and
plan to leave for a drive  to Taggart's for lunch by 10:45. Maybe some BMCU
members would like to  join us at Taggart's as well. If a club coffee gets
planned let me know and I am  sure some BAHC members would like to know and
would come earlier to see everyone  and the cars.

Hope to see some of you on then..
Jim