[Bmcu] ethanol and fuel additives

Rob McNair rob45789 at msn.com
Tue Aug 21 09:12:57 MDT 2012

And now my turn,

I use Sta-bil Standard or Marine Formula "Ethanol Treatment" at every fill up.  When it's time to park the LBC for the winter I fill it up add "Ethanol Treatment" and Sta-bil "Fuel Stabilizer".  AutoZone and O'Reilly carry the Marine Formula "Ethanol Treatment" and "Fuel Stabilizer".  Smith's on 3300 East and 3300 South, SLC, carry all three products.

Rob