[Bmcu] Bought a Mini!

Adamant adamant at xmission.com
Thu May 2 07:38:45 MDT 2013

LOL Well along that train of thought I have BOLLOX on my Lotus. Well, it's a family name you know ...
After moving here from London I was so taken with the ability to get almost anything as a plate and in the UK anything meaningful is so expensive. I wanted plates I could move between cars.
I also have my first name "ADAMANT" and "EXIGE", which curiously enough ended up on my old truck as bollox suited the far better in so many ways :-)

--
Adamant King.

Steve Masefield <brit at infowest.com> wrote:

|DOGSBLX was my Landrover – since sold but I kept the tags...will go my
|Triumph Herald asap once its back on the  road...
|
|and for those scratching their heads ...ask an Englishman

|"4REVR" in my case.

|It answers the following questions FAQs

|-What kind of a Triumph is that (a tr-4)
|-Whatya got in that thing (a 4 cylinder revver)
|-How long have you owned it (forever, since 69)
|-How long are you going to own it (forever- have to justify moving it
|11 times)
|-TR-4 was taken and besides it already says that to the right of the