[Bmcu] Bought a Mini!

marcus at utahgeology.org marcus at utahgeology.org
Sat May 4 17:16:44 MDT 2013

For what it is worth, reading all the relevant code I came to the same
conclusion that we do not need to carry proof of inspection.  But I'm
not a lawyer, cop, or DMV minion...

Also here is a picture of the newly improved vintage plate. Notice how
they've replaced the image of the funny looking motor-less carriage with
a proper LBC.  ;)
<http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=13>

Mark