[Bmcu] Bought a Mini!

RGood36362 at aol.com RGood36362 at aol.com
Fri May 3 16:21:39 MDT 2013

She's wrong on the safety inspection...straight from the DMV website:
Clearly states exempted from Safety AND Emissions.

Vintage  Vehicle

    *    (http://dmv.utah.gov/images/plates/vintagevehicle.jpg)

Click  image to enlarge
Unique  Vehicle Special Group

About  This Plate
This  plate identifies a vehicle at least 30 years old, is primarily a
collector's  item, and used for participation in club activities, exhibitions,
tours,  parades, occasional transportation and similar uses, but is not used
for general  daily transportation. This plate may be personalized with up to
5 alphanumeric  characters by submitting _Form  TC-817_
(http://tax.utah.gov/forms/current/tc-817.pdf)  with the  required personalization fee. A
vintage vehicle, as defined in Utah Code _41-21-1_
(http://le.utah.gov/~code/TITLE41/htm/41_21_000100.htm) ,  qualifies for an exemption from safety and
emission inspections

In a message dated 5/3/2013 3:28:06 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,