[Bmcu] Two More Days

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Wed May 22 13:19:10 MDT 2013

Here is a question for you:  What are you doing over the Memorial Day weekend?

If you answered, "going to Steamboat Springs with the BMCU,"  then we know you're going to have tons of fun.  If you're going to be driving your LBC  over the weekend, then you'll be having lots of fun.

Why not join us for the "send off" by driving with us for a portion of the route?  In the past, we've had several people do this and really enjoyed themselves.

Remember, 0800 at Einsteins Bagelry at 3900 S Wasatch Blvd in SLC, for an 0830 departure.

See you there!