[Bmcu] FW: British Car Club of Utah

RGood36362 at aol.com RGood36362 at aol.com
Fri May 24 17:56:47 MDT 2013

Depends on how you want to use the car.  If just occasional drives,  once
in a while to work, you can register it as a vintage (defined as 30+ years
old) and when you do this you are exempt from both safety and emissions
Here's a link to the DMV site that lists the requirements and  restrictions:

http://le.utah.gov/~code/TITLE41/htm/41_21_000100.htm

If you can't or don't want to register it as vintage, then you'll need to
pass both safety and emissions every year.

Rich Goodman.

In a message dated 5/24/2013 4:55:14 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,