[Bmcu] FW: British Car Club of Utah

Nicholas Rudelich rudelini1 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 17:50:00 MDT 2013

Anything 30 years old and older can be registered as a "vintage vehicle"
and requires no emissions or safety checks. Stipulation is you can only use
for club events and parades etc but they don't track mileage or anything so
no one would know how much you drive it. I drive my 79 regularly. I work
for the PD and many officers have told me they could care less about such
stuff, just keep it under 90 lol. enjoy!