[Bmcu] Saturday Dinner

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Sun Nov 3 16:08:58 MST 2013

Here is part of an email that I received from BMCU's self proclaimed "bag man,"  Paul,  "58 degrees predicted for Saturday, certainly not the blizzard conditions of last year."

OK, that means that the weather cannot be used as an excuse for missing the Season End Dinner at The Bohemian Grill.

The Bohemian is located at 94 East  Ft Union Blvd.  (7200 South), in Midvale, UT.  It is very easy to get to off of I-15.  The Grill is just east of State St. on Ft Union.  We are meeting at 6:30PM, so come on out and participate in one of BMCU's non-driving events.  This is one of the most enjoyable events that we have.  Since it is late in the driving season, LBC's are usually left at home so that we can enjoy the comforts of heaters that work!

BTW, if you missed one or both of our last "impromptu" drives, this is an excellent time to find out the "rest of the story" of these awesome drives.

See you Saturday evening!!

Roger D