[Bmcu] FW: Important Information

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Tue Nov 5 11:06:45 MST 2013

Hey, Hey, Hey!   Tomorrow is HUMP DAY and you know what that means, there are only a few more days until our Season End Dinner!  I know that it has snowed in the valley, but the weather this weekend is going to be GREAT, so don't miss out on this event.

I spoke with the folks at The Bohemian yesterday and they are ready for our "British Invasion."

The Dinner will be held Saturday, November 9, at 6:30 PM at the Bohemian Brewery, 94 East Ft Union Blvd (7200 S) in Midvale, UT.  The Bohemian is on the south side of the street, just east of State St.  There is ample, off street, free, parking at the restaurant.  We will, again, be eating upstairs at the Bohemian and should have the room to ourselves.  Let's fill the place up!!

Everyone who attended last year's dinner loved their food.  A wide range of delicious choices for dinner are available.  It is an open menu so you may order what suits your taste.

The weekend weather has been great recently, so the drive ought to be uneventful, to this event.  The owners are car people and are happy that we chose them for our Season End Dinner.  Wait until you see the display on the second floor, where we're eating, of some antique scooters!

See you at 6:30PM, Saturday, November 9, upstairs, at The Bohemian Brewery, 94 East Ft Union Blvd, Midvale, UT.

Roger D
Lt Gov

Bmcu at autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html