[Bmcu] Important Information

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Wed Oct 30 09:43:10 MDT 2013

It's time once again for the British Motor Club of Utah to hold it's annual Season End Dinner.

The Dinner will be held Saturday, November 9, at 6:30 PM at the Bohemian Brewery, 94 East Ft Union Blvd (7200 S) in Midvale, UT.  The Bohemian is on the south side of the street, just east of State St.  There is ample, off street, free, parking at the restaurant.  We will, again, be eating upstairs at the Bohemian and should have the room to ourselves.

Everyone who attended last year's dinner loved their food.  A wide range of delicious choices for dinner are available.  It is an open menu so you may order what suits your taste.

The weekend weather has been great recently, so perhaps we may be able to drive our LBC's to this event.  The owners are car people and are happy that we chose them for our Season End Dinner.

See you at 6:30PM, Saturday, November 9, upstairs, at The Bohemian Brewery, 94 East Ft Union Blvd, Midvale, UT.

Roger D
Lt Gov