[Bmcu] WX

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Thu Oct 31 07:55:39 MDT 2013

Paul,

Thanks for the weather update for our 2nd impromptu drive on Saturday.  Looks like its going to be better weather than we originally thought.

Meet at the Flying J station in Salt Lake ( 900 West. 2100 south) at 10:30AM for a 10:45AM departure.  We will be winding our way to the mouth of Ogden Canyon, stopping at Rainbow Gardens, to meet with those up north, before going up the canyon, over Trappers Loop, and ending up at Taggart's Grill for lunch.  After lunch we will cruise through East Canyon and back toward Salt Lake.

Come enjoy the 70 degree weather and the excellent mountain roads in your LBC before the snow comes.   As Paul says, "dress accordingly."

Roger D