[Bmcu] Trick or Treat

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Thu Oct 31 18:29:12 MDT 2013

Tonight is Halloween and you're probably giving out treats.  Well guess what?  Saturday, Mother Nature is giving you a BIG TREAT!!!   That's right, the weather is going to be perfect for driving our LBCs.

Taggart's has contacted me and they are ready to receive us with open arms, for lunch, Saturday.

Southerners and Salt Lake people, meet at 10:30AM at the Flying J on 900 West  2100 South in Salt Lake City, for a 10:45AM departure.  Northerners, meet with Paul at Rainbow Gardens at the mouth of Ogden Canyon, where we will be stopping for a "drain" and gather.  Approximate arrival time at Rainbow Gardens is 11:30AM.

>From there we head up Ogden Canyon to the Trappers Loop road and over the hill to I-84 where we will take the two lane surface road into Morgan.  We need to hop onto I-84 for a short ways at Morgan, so we can get to Taggart's Grill, Exit 108.  After a scrumptious lunch, we will east on I-84, again for a short way, to the town of Henefer.  There we will head up East Canyon and back towards the Salt Lake Valley.  Just before we reach I-80, you can decide if you want to make the right turn to take Emigration Canyon into the valley or continue on to I-80 to head west.

What ever options you choose, be sure to join us for your "TREAT" of a super day of weather, good friends, good food, and cruising with your LBC.

Roger D