[Bmcu] Fathers day Early birds

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Fri Jun 13 14:08:38 MDT 2014

Rich,

Sound good.  We will stop in and see you in the morning.

Roger D

Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:55:40 -0600
Subject: Fathers day Early birds
From: richornot2 at gmail.com
To: bmcu at autox.team.net; rogerdavis87 at msn.com

​Fathers day early bird get together   Ok Guys what better way to spend an early morning fathers day  relax and enjoy a cup of coffee or juice and a fresh bagel and lux, And of course lots of chat on British cars. And how about we take a short drive too    I have dinner planed in Tooele so I thought I would drive out that way Hey come have dinner if you want to join as well.
By all means bring your kids or grandkids for a ride.my gates will be open at 8:00 till 11:00 Drive on in park and come enjoy a couple of hours

Also let me know how many would like to make this a monthly thing?

Keep those Brits on the road and have fun

Rich
please rsvp but come any way