[Bmcu] Fathers day Early birds

Richard Weyland richornot2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 07:55:40 MDT 2014

​Fathers day early bird get together   Ok Guys what better way to spend an
early morning fathers day  relax and enjoy a cup of coffee or juice and a
fresh bagel and lux, And of course lots of chat on British cars. And how
about we take a short drive too    I have dinner planed in Tooele so I
thought I would drive out that way Hey come have dinner if you want to join
as well.
By all means bring your kids or grandkids for a ride.
my gates will be open at 8:00 till 11:00 Drive on in park and come enjoy a
couple of hours

Also let me know how many would like to make this a monthly thing?

Keep those Brits on the road and have fun

Rich

please rsvp but come any way