[Bmcu] OFFICIAL next BMCU event - April 18th Karting

Kevin Cowan kevincowan100m at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 19:16:57 MDT 2015

>>> Well the Karting event is NOW the next event.  Even if you didn't get in on the karting registration this will be an uber fun event.  It includes;

		A competitive Kart racing event.  Go daddy go, or just cheer on your friends and fellow LBC drivers.

		A guided tour of the Miller Motor Sport museum.  Come learn all the great stories including some with Steve McQueen and Jay Leno.

		Cap it off with a scrumptious lunch at the Bonneville Brewery.  We have a really special time planned with not only food and drink but exclusive access to the banquet room which opens up to an outdoor patio.

PLEASE NOTE; THE SALT LAKE MARATHON WILL BE RUN THE SAME DAY same TIME.  You will need to lay out a course to the meeting meet up point.  The whole east side North of 45 S will be a mess....Go to the SLC Marathon Website if you don't know the course.

Hope to see everyone next Saturday.