[Bmcu] Saturday karting lunch party menu AND TRAFIC UPDATE

Kevin Cowan kevincowan100m at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:35:40 MDT 2015

All,
I know the snow is falling now but the Weather Channels forecast for Saturday reads simply "perfect weather for a drive".

Attached is the lunch/party menu, let me know SATURDAY morning what you want and I will call it in before we head over for lunch.  That way the food will be warm and the drinks will be cold.

Also, if you are one of the "Crazy 24" that got in on the karting, let me know if you can't make it as others will buy your spot.

> NOW THE TRAFIC UPDATE

For those coming from the North, I15 has sporadic road closure this weekend.  You may want to consider going Legacy and meeting us at MMS.  Check UDOT.

For those coming from SLC, remember the Marathon will be in full, traffic killing mode, plan ahead.

For those coming from the South, I am unaware of any road or traffic issues, but its only Wednesday.  This is still Utah.

Think Awesome.
KC