[Bmcu] FW: [BMCU] February Potluck/Planning

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Wed Jan 14 21:12:20 MST 2015

From: rogerdavis87 at msn.com
To: bmcu-members at googlegroups.com
Subject: [BMCU] February Potluck/Planning
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 19:26:50 -0700

Hope your Winter has been a good one, so far.

The evening of February 7th is a date that you'll want to reserve.   That is the date of our 2015 Planning/potluck dinner.

So choose a food item you'd like to share, bring your ideas for some BMCU events, and enjoy discussing what and when we will be getting together for the coming driving season!

When:   Saturday, Feb 7th, 6pm
Where:  6876 S.  Highland Dr.  (2000 East)
             Cottonwood Heights, UT   84121

--

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bmcu-members.