[Bmcu] Friday's Developing Story

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Fri Jan 16 17:06:50 MST 2015

🇬🇧

Only 21 more days!!!

I've/we've been getting a great response to the  Planning/Potluck dinner, coming up on Feb 7.   Our dinner will be held in a relaxing, quiet, private, dining room this year.  As in the past, your ideas for driving and social events will be discussed and planned.  Without you, well, the driving season and the potluck dinner just won't be as much fun.  ☹

The Governor General is challenging our members from south of Salt Lake, to attend and bring ideas for events in their area.  How about it Utah county members, do you have a favorite drive down there you'd like to share with the Club?  We'll help you with the organization and planning of the event.  You won't have to do it all on your own.

Rumor has it that Jim is going to whip up another batch of his famous chili.  YEA!!!   Also in the rumor mill is a rumbling that there may be others bringing their renditions of chili for a friendly chili competition.

Remember, our Potluck Dinner is WAY better than Chuck-a Rama.  😋    You and your contributions make it that way.

Make certain that you have the date on your calendar,  Feb 7.

When:   Saturday, Feb 7th,    6pm
Where:  South Valley Unitarian Universalist Society Church
               6876 S.  Highland Dr.  (2000 East)
               Cottonwood Heights, UT   84121

See you there!