[Bmcu] New Challenge

Rick Florez taxdr at floreztax.com
Mon Jan 19 12:04:04 MST 2015

Can somebody help me out?  I have a 1976 TR6 I wan to restore.  It is
pretty good  mechanically but I want somebody to give it a good run through
and tune up.  I want to paint it and redo the interior.  Can anybody make
any recommendations and approximate costs for this project?  Email me at
taxdr at floreztax.com with you suggestion.

Best Regards
Rick

--
Rick Florez , EA

Florez Tax & Consulting
O: 801-261-1040
F: 801-261-1150

5320 South 900 East #200
Salt Lake City, UT 84117

Just North of the Italian Village Restaurant on 900 East

* HAPPY NEW YEAR & MANY HAPPY RETURNS*

*IRS Circular 230 Disclosure* To ensure compliance with requirements
imposed by the IRS, we inform you that, unless specifically indicated
otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. *CONFIDENTIAL
NOTICE*: This message is intended only for the individual or entity to
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

Securities offered through NATIONAL PLANNING CORPORATION (NPC)  Member
FINRA/SIPC FLOREZ TAX & CONSULTING and NPC are seperate  and unrelated
companies.