[Bmcu] Camel

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Tue Jan 20 21:03:35 MST 2015

🇬🇧   🇬🇧   🇬🇧

Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike!    You know what day it is?   🐫 🐫 🐫

Yep, our Planning Potluck Dinner is Saturday, February 7th!  Only 17 more days until we meet to sample each others culinary master pieces.

Our Memorial Day Tour will be discussed  and important information regarding the trip and Sunday night's dinner options  will be disclosed.

How about it Northerners and Southerners?  Have you thought about which wicked event idea you're going to present?

Has everyone decided what dish they're going to bring?  I know several people have contacted me and told me what they are planning to bring and man, are we going to have some excellent grub!

Put the date on your calendar:

Saturday, February 7th
6876 S. Highland Dr.
Cottonwood Heights, UT  84121

This location is just south of I-215, off Exit 8, Highland Dr.