[Bmcu] Memorial Day Tour - Kanab

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Wed Jan 21 20:46:41 MST 2015

I am in the process of assembling the info for our Memorial Day Tour to Kanab.  As part of the information packet, like I have in the past, I'd like to have a list of the people who are going on the tour.  Even if you made your reservations at a different hotel, and you're coming with us, I'd want to include you in the information packet.

If you would be so kind, please reply to me on this email so I can make certain to have everyone included that is going.

Thanks,

Roger D