[Bmcu] URGENT MESSAGE!!

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Fri Jan 23 20:36:05 MST 2015

HELP!!!

The British Motor Club of Utah is in dire need of help from it's members.   The Club has a problem that requires the help of the members.

At 6pm, Saturday, February 7th, the pictured room  needs to be filled by your attendance at our first event of the 2015 driving season.  It is at this Potluck dinner, that the events and dates of the driving season will be determined.  We are certain that mistakes will be made without your direct input to the schedule.

👉The BMCU needs YOU! 👈

This is your opportunity to suggest new activities, drives, tours, etc.   Spring is coming and this is the time for your ideas to bloom. 🌱  Don't be shy nor sheepish 🐑,  we need what you have, IDEAS!  💡

Be there, 6pm
                 6876 S. Highland Dr
                 Cottonwood Heights, UT
                 February 7th