[Bmcu] Tuesday's Ten

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Tue Jan 27 20:11:52 MST 2015

Subject: BMCU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 20:02:48 -0700

OK, you've seen the room that we need to fill,  the challenge from the south to the north to bring ideas for driving & social events,  and the new location that we're using.  Now, you are being encouraged to bring a tasty dish to add to the table for our Potluck Dinner.  Several people have sent us emails saying what they are bringing and I can tell you that it's going to be a great feast!  Coming to the dinner with your offering, will only make the dinner even better.

Only 10 days until our Potluck Dinner.

Remember,  the date is Saturday, Feb 7, at 6pm, at the South Valley Unitarian Universalists Society church, 6876 S. Highland Dr., Cottonwood Heights.    Maps to come next week, so watch this space!  See you there!