[Bmcu] Throw back Thursday

R J DAVIS rogerdavis87 at msn.com
Thu Jan 29 07:06:34 MST 2015

   🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🏁🏁🏁🏁🎆🎆🎆🎆🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

It's Thursday and time for some information from the past.

Did you know:

The term "potluck" dates back in literature to 1592.

The Club dates back to 1988 and possibly back.

The first Memorial Day Tour was in 1998, had five vehicles, and went to Bryce Canyon.

The First British Field Day (BMCU) was held in May of 1992.   This year will be the 24th year of the event!

Ten years ago, we also held our Potluck/Planning dinner in a church.  Just not this one.

If your car was "born" in February of 1965, it is now 50 years old!!!

Bring more stories of past Club events to the potluck dinner.

Who will be member who has been in the club the longest?

Come to the dinner and find out.

Feb 7 at 6pm
6876 South Highland Dr., Cottonwood Heights  (south off I-215, exit 8, Highland Dr) West side of Highland Dr.
The South Valley Unitarian Universalists Society Church