[Bricklin] [***SPAM*** Score/Req: 12.0/3.0] Air Leak Update

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Tue Aug 4 05:13:01 MDT 2009

since you have tried the obvious and not found the leak, simple paint
everything with the bubble solution, The entire regulator the entire tank
everything, then look for bubbles. you may find it is the lubricator or the
regulator, I personally don't run a lubricator, I just lube the cylinders
every spring with a quick squirt of AW32 in the upper port and call it done.