[Bricklin] AMC Rod Bearings

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Tue May 5 12:41:43 MDT 2009

The machine shop did all the work on the block and heads, so everything was
done to those.    The engine still seems a little tight I am going to check
the gap on the rods at the crank and make sure those are OK.  If that frees
it up some more I am hoping that help.  I also just got a DVD on rebuilding
small block V-8's that will hopefully give me a little more insight or
suggestions to wrap this up.  Still have to get the 700R4 ready and still
have to spray the lizard skin on the firewall and transmission tunnel while
I have everything out.

Still keep getting sidetracked with other failures with my daily drivers.
Seems that I just had a head gasket failure on my Toyota Supra and my wife's
Buick Rendezvous fuel pump has failed again.  Have to keep the daily's
running.

Greg 0036