[Bricklin] AMC Rod Bearings

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Sat May 2 23:23:35 MDT 2009

George,

I did check them at the top bottom and middle of the cylinder to make sure
there was clearance.  The first set of rings I purchase the gap was to large
so from that and the tech reference manual I checked them before
installation.  The new ones seem to have a higher spring action to them and
that may be adding to the issue of the tightness.  I plan to check the
rotation over the next several days to see if it frees up some more.

The engine build date code and color marking on the crank indicates all
standard rings and bearings which I am using.

Greg 0036