[Bricklin] Sad News - Ray Sharpe

John T. Blair jblair1948 at cox.net
Sat Feb 6 09:36:27 MST 2010

I just received an email from Jim Wajda from Alison Rath that Ray Sharpe
of Kitchener, Ont. Canada passed away Tuesday, January 26, 2010, at
the age of 43 years.

I'd like to put together something for the magazine.   So if anyone
has any pictures of Ray, please email them to me.

Also, if anyone would like to write something up, please do and email it to
me for the magazine.

I'm laying out the April issue of the magazine now.  So if you can
put something
together in the next week (or let me know if you need a little more time) that
would be great.  The April issue has to go to the printer March 1st.

Stuart Zukrow sent this link to Ray's obit:

<http://www.lifenews.ca/waterloorecord/profile/73432--sharpe-ray>http://www.lifenews.ca/waterloorecord/profile/73432--sharpe-ray

John

John T. Blair  WA4OHZ     email:  jblair1948 at cox.net
Va. Beach, Va