[Bricklin] New Zealand Earthquake

George Malaska gmalaska at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:02:01 MST 2011

 Hi Paul and thanks for your input. I put the idea out to help the people in
need. I personally am not worried about being able to claim it as a charitable
deduction. All I am thinking about is helping and I think that with John and
Loretta being in the center of it, they probably know of a local organization
that needs and can make best use of it. My opinion and experience has been
local food banks and shelters would use a greater percentage of it than
organizations that are large and have higher operating costs.
 I suggest that anybody concerned about being able to deduct their
contribution do research it and send it to the organization of their choice.