[Bricklin] New Zealand Earthquake

George gmalaska at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:10:53 MST 2011

?We can not thank all that have sent in donations for helping the people of
Christchurch enough. We will be sending our contributions to them shortly.
John and Loretta suggested we donate to St. John's Ambulance . They have been
tirelessly helping with rescue and now recovery. Many are volunteering their
time and efforts. We feel that this is the best way to help directly and
bypass the larger organizations (who, by the way, are doing a tremendous job
also). Again, thanks to all who contributed and any and all are still welcome
to participate either by sending donations through PayPal or checks to
Stuart.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people of Christchurch who have seen at
least one third of their city destroyed by this latest round of quakes, not to
mention the hundreds that are dead or still missing.
Loretta has sent me some pictures of the devastation and if any one would like
to view them, drop me a line and I'll share them with you.
George.
George J. Malaska, V.P. Membership
Bricklin International
Cell: 216-374-2531