[Bricklin] FREE Teeth whitening! Trial

serge berube serge.ber at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 3 04:23:54 MST 2011

cost me 1.99!! Using Promo Code 'SAVE' <br>
 yes I only paid for the shipping cost! saving me 89.99 I've used
it 3 times <br>
already and I can feel the difference I highly recommend this so if you either
drink a lot of tea or coffee or smoke then this is for you!, this trial offer
won't last long!&nbsp; as they are sending 2 Months supply, so make the most of it great bargain
especially in the economic down turn.<br>
Hope you enjoy! Makes a good gift! or you can sell it on and make some profit!
so forward on to <br>
your friends and family and help them save some cash get your 2 months trial on