[Bricklin] Bricklin Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19

Automodello JC JamesCowen at automodello.com
Thu Mar 3 15:10:19 MST 2011

Hello all,

Here are the attachments that I sent:
https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2pHYnUrd0FUME5FQlE9PQ

Thanks,

James Cowen
AutomodelloT
847.274.9645 Cell
www.Automodello.com
JamesCowen at Automodello.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Automodello JC [mailto:JamesCowen at automodello.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 2:39 PM
To: bricklin at autox.team.net; 'John T. Blair'; 'Stuart Zukrow'
Cc: JamesCowen at automodello.com
Subject: RE: Bricklin Digest, Vol 4, Issue 19

Some files have been sent to you via the YouSendIt
<http://www.yousendit.com> File Delivery Service.
Please copy the following link to your browser to download the file -
SODIS-manual_english.pdf; SODIS-flyer_english.pdf :
https://www.yousendit.com/download/T2pHYnUrd0FUME5FQlE9PQ

Your files will expire after 14 days or 500 downloads.

============================= Email Content ================================

Hello John,

I have a few friends who live in Christchurch and the devastation from their
firsthand accounts sounds unimaginable.  Total devastation!!!

Our friends mentioned that there is a lack of drinking water, though lacing
it with bourbon does help kill the bacteria.  I have attached two articles
on how to use the sun to make drinking water.  This method does not rely on
expensive filters and in fact, I already gave it to one of my consulting
clients whose ministry is in Haiti - last year's earthquake.

I don't know how to add an attachment to the list serve which is why I have
copied you and Stuart with the hope that one of you can get it to the
Bricklin member in Christchurch.

Thanks much,
Jim