[Bricklin] Replacement Wheels

JLC breton48 at live.com
Tue Mar 22 09:46:18 MST 2011

Greg wrote:
I am trying to resolve the wheel vibration problem and I have been looking
at
a few wheels from Jeep.  Will any Jeep 15 X 7 wheel match the bolt pattern
and
offset?

-----------

I don't know the answer to the above... but in case it helps:

I had the same vibration problem. I looked at brand new wheels. I could not
find the exact offset or backspace to match the original Bricklin wheels.
What I did find is wheels in the right size (15 x 7) and the right bolt
pattern (5 on 4.5" or 5 on 114.3 mm), close to the original specifications:
Offset is 0 (original +1), and backspacing 4" (original 4.5").  There were
various wheels available with those specifications, but for price and looks,
I chose the MB Old School wheels, gun metal finish, part number #62583.  I
bought them at Discount tires.  They fit very well, and the vibration is
gone.

JLC