[Bricklin] Replacement Wheels

Rick at High Tech Coatings rick at hightechcoatings.com
Tue Mar 22 10:37:06 MST 2011

It depends, Jeep has used several different bolt patters and offsets over the
years  some are 5 on 4.5 and they may bolt up, It depends on the center hole
though, many are smaller than the bricklin hub, I had that issue with some
donut spares I bought to roll cars around on, I made them work for rolling but
I wouldn't drive on them, The only way to know for sure is to measure them. If
you can find some hub centric wheels they tend to ride nicer than lug centric