[Bricklin] Replacement Wheels

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Wed Mar 23 08:48:38 MST 2011

Just called Sam's and they just recently got the lug centric balancing
equipment two months ago.  So I am going to take the rear wheels there to let
them try the lug centric equipment to balance the tires.  He also told me to
tell them when I took the wheels in to have them fine tuned.  He indicated
this would not allow the wheel to be balanced in a range, but only to zero.

If this works this is good stuff here for all Bricklin owners to resolve this
problem.  I have worked on my wheels a while to get a good shine on the rims
and I prefer the stock look.  I also prefer to be able to drive my car across
town without being shaken.

Greg 0036