[Bricklin] Replacement Wheels

isensee at aol.com isensee at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 09:03:48 MST 2011

That's great, Greg.

Discount Tire is another chain that usually has the equipment for balancing
lug centric wheels.

It can make a huge difference. My wheels were out of balance for a long time
before I learned about he difference between hub and lug centric wheels and
found a place that could balance them correctly. It is puzzling why so many
tire stores don't know the difference. Lug centric wheels are certainly less
common, but Bricklins are far from the only cars that have them. I have a
Toyota 4runner that also has lug centric wheels.

Bricklin wheels are sometimes out of round so it isn't guaranteed that
rebalancing will solve your problem, but it often can and is certainly worth a
try.

Scott