[Bricklin] 74 seat belt interlock

Ross Forfar ross at commstream.net
Sun Jan 28 09:05:44 MST 2018

I'm sure all 74's had an interlock system.  I have a 74 4speed & I had to buy a harness from Terry to eliminate the interlocking system.  The main brains of the old interlocking system is about a 4" x 4" light brown coloured fiberglass(??) piece.  On my car, I found it hanging low on the passenger side tucked under my carpet at the top near the hump.  I would have sent some pics but not home right now.  Hope this helps??
Ross