[Bricklin] 74 seat belt interlock

Greg Schroeder gschroeder at comcast.net
Fri Jan 26 18:35:44 MST 2018

John,

I had a similar issue with my 74.  I actually drove back to the house to
pick up something got back in the car and it would not start.  No voltage to
the starter solenoid and it ended up being the fusible link at the
voltmeter.  The bolt was loose for some reason.  Tightened it up and the car
restarted.

I did reconnect the wiring under the seat during a meet when they thought
they would just the fasten seat belt light to see if it would work.  The
light never came on, but I had no issue starting the car with it connected
or disconnected.

Greg