[PreWar] help with my humber

Dennis Stevenson ds122945 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 02:46:20 MDT 2009

I have purched a 1952 Humber Super Snipe Touring Limousine . The Limo. has a
RAF & SS# under the hood . It also has a Ministry Of  Supply W.V.3. Contract #
6 VEH.11174.CCB Plate mounted under the hood on the firewall ! I have not been
able to find original importer or history of my car but I OWN IT for better or
worse.!!!  Its got to be cheeper to fix up than my last divorce !!!   I plan
on restoring my limo. but  may make a resto rod if its just a limo.with no
historical value . AIR COND IS SURE NICE HERE IN FLORIDA!!!  It is not running
and has been sitting in a barn for years . It needs a right rear fender and
rear bumber but they can be fixed if no parts are available.   If any one has
any idea where I can get any info on my limo Please let me know !!!
Thank You, Dennis