[PreWar] help with my humber

Dennis Nelson dennis.nelson6 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 07:43:25 MDT 2009

Hi, Dennis,
I'm afraid that I don't know a thing about Humbers except they were the
luxury cars of the era, so what I'm replying for is that yours is the first
email I have received on this mailing list since signing up!   I have a 1939
MG TA that I have been doing a complete frame off, total rebuild, on forever
and that is why I signed up for the pre-war list.  Good to hear from
someone!   Anyway, good luck with the Humber!   Cheers from Manassas,
Virginia.

Dennis Nelson
1939 MG TA
2003 BRA CX-3