[PreWar] help with my humber

DavidorLinda dsouthcott at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Oct 11 13:05:09 MDT 2009

Dennis,

Hi from England

It sounds like your car could have a real interesting history.

Archive information for Rootes group cars can be found
herehttp://www.rootesarchivecentre.org/

Is your car a  Pullman like these
http://www.humbercarmuseum.co.uk/MarshallsCarHire.html

Please don't do anything hasty to what is almost certainly a very rare
vehicle and keep the list updated with any info you odtain

best wishes

David