[PreWar] are these lists still alive ?

Malcolm masquith at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 17 02:17:19 MST 2010

It is a very long time since I sent anything to this list and am not sure if
I am doing it correctly but here goes -

The dry weight of an MGA engine is 359 pounds (including clutch) and the
gearbox weighs 67.25 pounds.  The MGB engine will be slightly lighter as it
has a larger bore.  The early MGB gearbox is very similar so should be about
the same.

Malcolm