[British-cars] 1967 MGB / smog on change of ownership question

csx2282 csx2282 at sonic.net
Sat Nov 7 10:52:06 MST 2009

While this car is exempt from smog checks, if it is/was registered in CA it
most likely had some smog equipment- probably a PCV system.   The DMV may
require an inspection to verify that this equipment is installed.  When I
re-registered my smog check exempt car in CA quite a few years ago, I was
required to install a PCV setup which had been removed by the previous
owner.

Roland