[British-cars] Non-LBC - glue floor coving seam

Dwade Reinsch dreinsch at swbell.net
Sat Mar 27 06:29:01 MST 2010

Keeping the little wife happy is important part of success with LBC's, so when
she has a seam opening up in the floor covering in her kitchen, it's a LBC
problem.  :-)

Just regular vinyl floor covering about 10 years old.  One short (5 inches)
opening at a seam.  I need to inject glue down into the seam so it will stick
back down.

Any suggestions as to glue or methods of putting it down into the seam?

Thanks for all the help I've received over the years.

Dwade