[British-cars] Non-LBC - glue floor coving seam

Eric J Russell ejrussell at mebtel.net
Sat Mar 27 07:08:00 MST 2010

Apply some masking tape (painters tape tends to not leave residue) to the
edges of the seam to protect against any glue that might squeeze out. Gently
lift the loose edges and clean out any debris/old glue. Use a syringe to
squirt appropriate glue under edges (i.e vinyl floor seam sealer:
http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/article/0,,216707,00.html ) Lay a piece of
wax paper over the seam and put something weighty over it. (a stack of
magazines works well). Rest & recuperate.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell