[British-cars] BN7 Exhaust

Fred Talmadge fredtalmadge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:13:29 MDT 2012

This is probably not much help, but since this email list is pretty slow,
here goes.  I had a BN6 a long time ago and remember the exhaust was on the
left side.  It melted my tennis shoes a couple of times and set the carpet
pad (horse hair) on fire once.  I would think the BN7 was esentially the
same frame, but I don't really know for sure.  Does not the manual or parts
book show this detail?

Fred